Your access to and use of the www.stackleisure.co.uk website (the site) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the site you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the site.
Who The Hold Group Limited are and what these Terms do
We, The Hold Group Limited of Patrick House, Gosforth Park Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE12 8EG (referred to as the Hold Group, We or Us) license you to use the Site and any updates or supplements to it during your visit at any of our Stack locations (the Stack Venues), as permitted in the Terms.
Purpose of the the Site
The Site allows you to reserve tables at the Stack Venues and contains content about events We are hosting at the Venue Locations as well as event updates and advertising information along with details of our street food traders.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you or We send via the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Contacting us (including with complaints) If you think the Site is faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at email@example.com.
How We will communicate with you If We have to contact you We will do so by email, by telephone or by SMS, using the contact details you have provided to Us.
Changes to the Terms
We may need to change the Terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which We introduce on the Site.
We may withdraw or suspend Site at any time.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of the Terms and that they comply with them.
If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
If you use the Site on any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the device owner's permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these Terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Site, other than the right to use it in accordance with the Terms.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content of the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy, download, share or repost any part of our content in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
No Text or Data Mining, or Web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to the Site or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
Do not rely on information on the Site
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of our contents.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content we provide is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites We link to
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information, services or products you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those third-party sites, services, products or resources.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the Site, you agree to Us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the Site on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve the Site, the App and/or Stack Products and to provide any services to you.
We may collect location data
You agree that you will:
- not copy the Site except as part of the normal use of the Site or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the Site nor permit any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the Site on devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Site nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the Site to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the Siteor with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is not disclosed or communicated without the prior written consent of any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
- is not used to create any software or content that is substantially similar in its expression to the Site; and
- is kept secure and is used only for the Permitted Objective.
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Site.
Acceptable use restrictions
- not use the Site in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful or criminal purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Site or any operating system;
- not infringe Our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Site;
- not use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any service.
If you do any of these things, We can terminate your right to use the Site immediately and We may take legal action against you where appropriate.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you using the Site
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us when you use the Site. If We fail to comply with these terms, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable, or which is caused by the traders or any other third parties nor are We responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the Stack Products and their sale – see ‘Liability’ above. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both We and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When We are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that We have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, We will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions.
We are not liable for business losses. The Site is for domestic and private use. If you use the Site for any commercial, business or resale purpose We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Please back-up content and data used with the Site. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the Site, to protect yourself in case of problems with the Site.
Check that the Site is suitable for you. The Site has not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the Site meet your requirements.
We may end your rights to use the Site if you break the Terms
We may end your rights to use the Site at any time by contacting you if you have broken the Terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right, We will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If We end your rights to use the Site:
- You must stop all activities authorised by the Terms, including your use of the Site.
- You must delete or remove the Site from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the Site which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and prevent your access to the Site.